pgp & outlook

John Clizbe JPClizbe at comcast.net
Sat Apr 29 03:23:27 CEST 2006

Michael D. Berger wrote:
> Now that I have gpg working on my linux box,
> I was thinking of cutting-and-pasting or attaching
> encrypted messages into outlook on my win2k box.
> On the other hand, I see that there are outlook pgp
> plugins.  Are these good to use?  Any suggestions
> regarding which plugin to use?

No need to c&p.

To access GnuPG from Outlook, you may use the GPGol Outlook extension or the
current-window and clipboard functions of key managers such as WinPT and GPGshell.

Never used Outlook so I can't really suggest which to use.

--
John P. Clizbe                   Inet:   JPClizbe(a)comcast DOT nyet
Golden Bear Networks             PGP/GPG KeyID: 0x608D2A10