gpg4win-1.0.4, possible to have multiple keys per user???

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Aug 1 09:29:37 CEST 2006

When trying out gpg4win-1.0.4 I tried to add my old keyring from my
use of PGP 7.0.3 to the GnuPG keyring. It seemed to work but when I
sent email to someone for whom I also have the new GnuPG key there is
an encryption error talking about not finding the key to the
recipient. But that is clearly wrong, the rescipient (and myself) have
multiple public keys on my keyring at this moment and GnuPG fails to
identify a single one of them...
After removing again the PGP 7.0.3 keys from the GnuPG keyring only
keeping the GnuPG keys I was able to send the message out.
I was working from within Outlook 2003 using the plugin that came with
gpg4win-1.0.4.

Is there a setting in the keyring manager to allow multiple keys for
single email addresses such that the encryption adds *all* of them to
the message???
Also when some are old PGP 7.0.3 keys?

Bo Berglund