GPGME: Exporting a private key

Ludovic Courtès ludovic.courtes at laas.fr
Tue Aug 1 10:46:05 CEST 2006

Hi,

(I couldn't find a `gpgme-users' list so I'm trying this one.)

Is there are way to export a private key with GPGME?  Currently,
`gpgme_op_export ()' and friends don't seem to allow for this.

Also, rather than using `gpgme_op_export ()' and passing it a pattern
(whose format and interpretation are not well documented, BTW), it would
be nice if one could export a specific key:

  gpgme_error_t gpgme_key_export (gpgme_key_t key, int armor,
                                  gpgme_data_t keydata);

Is it something that would be feasible?

Thanks,
Ludovic.