Weird Error Message

1wing-angel gnucl3us at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 05:27:57 CEST 2006

I have a computer setup with GnuPG and everything so far is working ok. I
recently sent a "Signed email"(not encrypted) to one of my friends at
hotmail. She responded back, her message came through ok but then there was
an error. The below is the following error.

OpenPGP Security Info

Error - signature verification failed

gpg command line and output:
G:\\Program Files\\GNU\\GnuPG\\gpg.exe --charset utf8 --batch --no-tty
--status-fd 2 -d
gpg: Signature made 08/15/06 01:19:02 using DSA key ID FJEIFLSA
gpg: BAD signature from "My_name <my_email at gmail.com>";

^ What does the above mean? Should I be alarmed?