Problem retrieving encrypted email

1wing-angel gnucl3us at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 01:17:37 CEST 2006

I don't know if this is a Thunderbird issue, a GnuPG issue, or a Engimail
issue. I'm assuming it's Thunderbird's problem. I also don't know if I
should post this to you guys or Thunderbird or Enigmail, but anyway I hope
this is the right place.

So far everything is working ok, BUT whenever I send a "Signed and
Encrypted" email to myself, it goes through Gmail but I can't receive it
with my Thunderbird email client.

When I log onto my Gmail account, the signed and encrypted email is there in
my inbox, but when I try to retrieve the message from my Thunderbird email
client, it doesn't work. It doesn't give me any error messages or anything.

*I use the latest Thunderbird and Engimail*

How would I retrieve the signed and encrypted email that I sent to myself
with my Thunderbird email client?

I'm thinking this is a configuration issue. I just don't know where to look.
I've checked the Thunderbird configuration settings, but it doesn't give me
any hints. Maybe one of you guys/gals can lend me a hand?

Thank you.