Problem retrieving signed and encrypted emails

Charly Avital shavital at mac.com
Sat Aug 19 08:44:14 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have received your post on this subject four times: the three first
versions were identical, the fourth one (quoted hereafter) is different
both in Subject and contents (you have added an EDIT paragraph).

I am checking my own POP settings, to find out whether something is
wrong with them, that has me receive three times your same message. So
far, you are the only sender with whom I have experienced this multiple
receipts, for these three specific messages only. Or maybe it was some
kind of hiccup of the list's server.

To the point:
In addition to the indications supplied in this forum by John Clizbe, to
check your POP settings in your *gmail* account (where I too think your
problem might be), may I suggest a wild guess, that you also check your
Thunderbird's Junk mailbox where your signed or encrypted messages might
be, if, for some unknown reason, Thunderbird's junk filters are
intercepting those messages. As I said, I wild guess.

Charly