Problem retrieving signed and encrypted emails

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sat Aug 19 08:47:32 CEST 2006

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 02:44:14 -0400, Charly Avital <shavital at mac.com>
wrote:

>I have received your post on this subject four times: the three first
>versions were identical, the fourth one (quoted hereafter) is different
>both in Subject and contents (you have added an EDIT paragraph).
>
>I am checking my own POP settings, to find out whether something is
>wrong with them, that has me receive three times your same message. So
>far, you are the only sender with whom I have experienced this multiple
>receipts, for these three specific messages only. Or maybe it was some
>kind of hiccup of the list's server.

I also noted this multiple posting and the timestamps are different
too, so it might be that the OP wanted to create more responses by
flooding the group with his messages. But I think this works the other
way, I for one am not likely to respond to someone who does this.

And another bad idea is to post the same message several times in
different threads. Causes me to do the same thing, ignore the
question....

/Bo
Bo Berglund