Problem retrieving signed and encrypted emails

1wing-angel gnucl3us at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 00:16:29 CEST 2006

I'm sorry if you guys/gals recieved multilple copies of my post. It's just
that I had problems posting up on this forum. I accidently posted 3 of the
same post, which I then deleted 2 and kept the other one. Anyway it was just
a mistake and I apologize.

Ok this is to Charly Avital. I checked my pop settings in *Gmail* The below
is the settings for my POP Gmail account.

###################################################################################
Fowarding is disabled(Keep Gmail's copy in the inbox is selected)

The status for POP Download is "Enabled for all mail that has arrived since
2:33pm"

When messages are accessed with POP
delete Gmail's copy
###################################################################################

^ The above is my settings for POP Gmail. I also checked over my Thunderbird
Junk Filters, but no messages are stored there. I even tried sending a
signed and encrypted email to myself to see if it would be stored in my
Thunderbird Junk Folders, but no.
Maybe my firewall is blocking it? I have ZoneAlarm Suite. The below is my
settings for "Email Privacy" in ZoneAlarm Suite. But I don't think that
ZoneAlarm is the cause of this because I believe ZoneAlarm is setup for my
OutLook Express(which I don't use) I just thought I point this out, it might
give you all some hints ??

File attachment is enabled.

Outbound MailSafe Protection is enabled.

Junk E-mail filter is enabled.

*Thunderbird is selected as my default email client*

Hmmmm what else should I mention........Oh I sent a signed and encrypted
email to myself using Thunderbird. When I go to my Gmail account, it is in
my inbox. When I try to retrieve the message with Thunderbird, I get none.
But when I reply back to myself using my Gmail account, I can retreive it
with my Thunderbird client.

If you go to the below link, that is how I setup my Gmail with Thunderbird
client.

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=13285

Other additional settings/configurations that I added to Thunderbird Client
is the following:
####################################################################################
Server Settings(tab) - Empty Trash on Exit is checked

Composition and Addressing(tab) - Compose messages in HTML format is
unchecked.

OpenGPG Security(tab) - Enable OpenGPG support (Enigmail) for this identity
is checked. Use email address of this identity to identify OpenGPG key is
selected.

Local Disk(tab) - Empty Trash on Exit is checked.

That's about it, the others are all default. If you guys/gals want me to
give you the complete configurations for Thunderbird or Gmail account, just
ask ok?

Well that's about it, hope the above can give out some clues.