Decrypting Files Automatically

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Sat Aug 26 10:36:18 CEST 2006

BharatG wrote:

>type passphrase | gpg --passphrase-fd 0 --decypt-file "File Name"
>in my case it looks like:
>type "C:\SampleProjects\GnuPGDotNet\GnuPG\passphrase.txt" | gpg
>--passphrase-fd 0 decrypt-files "C:\DocLib\EncryptedFile\Clock1.swf.gpg"

Peculiarity with windows dealing with pipes. There should not be a space
between the passphrase and the pipe sign.

BTW, I don't know if the file contains a newline/retrun either, otherwise
that might also cause problems.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers         //  Physics and science fiction site:
johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl   //  http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html