Logo ballot reminder

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Sat Dec 2 18:08:56 CET 2006

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 19:21, andru at cs.cornell.edu said:

> before. Making HTML mail an option seems like a good idea, though
> there are already too many options for my taste. If someone wants to
> write that patch I'd be happy to include it.

I'd really like it because I drop all mail with any HTML part into the
spam folder except if my real name is included with the address.  This
is still a very effective spam filter.

> I hope the election system has been working well for everyone

Yes, it worked well.  My feature requests would be:

 * A note that only 1000 addresses may be entered at once might be
   helpful

 * An extra prompt to verify whether the election shall really be
   terminated.

 * A note that the election will not be terminated automatically at
   the specified time.

 * An option to create a static page of the results without Javascript
   and an included stylesheet for easy integration into other websites
   as a reference to the outcome of the election

Thanks for this great service.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner