Problem building 2.0.1

Victor Escobar sydbarrett74 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 6 01:47:58 CET 2006

Walter, thank you for this tip. I'm such an idiot: /usr/local/bin was not in
my path -- DOH! :( However, now I'm getting the following error during make:

/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
_gpg_error_from_syserror
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [kbxutil] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/Users/sydbarrett74/Desktop/gnupg-2.0.1/kbx'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/Users/sydbarrett74/Desktop/gnupg-2.0.1'
make: *** [all] Error 2