encrypt the sent folder

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Wed Dec 6 23:13:21 CET 2006

Todd Zullinger wrote:
> That seems more like not feasible than unreasonable.  But the results
> are the same. :-)

Infeasible: "we have the manpower, we have the tools, we have the
talent, but the architecture is working against us in a big way."

Unreasonable: "our manpower is stretched so thin that all infeasible
RFEs are unreasonable expectations of us."

As is unfortunately common with open-source projects, there's a major
lack of manpower on Enigmail.  If you know Javascript and would like to
get your hands dirty with Enigmail, why not volunteer over on the
Enigmail list?  :)