SCM SPR-332 pinpad

Alex Mauer hawke at hawkesnest.net
Tue Dec 19 19:32:28 CET 2006

I noticed recently that using the gnupg agent, as of version 2.0.1 it
began prompting for keypad entry on my SPR-332 (same as the SPR-532, but
USB only).  Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to get the PIN back, or the
PIN doesn't work (as it always fails).  The PIN retry counter is not
decremented, so I assume gpg isn't reading the PIN, or the reader isn't
using it (not sure how that works)  Is this something that should be
working now?

This is the gnupg 2.0.1 from Ubuntu (feisty) so if the pinpad is not
supposed to be working at all, it's possible that a patch was applied to
enable it.

-Alex Mauer "hawke"