SCM SPR-332 pinpad

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Dec 19 20:03:20 CET 2006

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 19:32, hawke at hawkesnest.net said:

> I noticed recently that using the gnupg agent, as of version 2.0.1 it
> began prompting for keypad entry on my SPR-332 (same as the SPR-532, but
> USB only).  Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to get the PIN back, or the
> PIN doesn't work (as it always fails).  The PIN retry counter is not

I have only tested it with the SPR-532 and the KAAN Advanced and both
work for me.  Note that it will only work with the OpenPGP card and
only with the regular PIN and not with the Admin-PIN.

Helful things to debug this are adding the options

verbose
debug 1024
debug-ccid-driver

to scdaemon.conf and setting an appropriate log file.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner