Cross compile Error

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Feb 7 15:22:25 CET 2006

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 16:14:59 +1300, Paul Blacquiere said:

> Attempting to cross compile libgcrypt results in an error in build cipher in the
> test directory,

You should tell us a little bit more what you are trying to do.

> Hacking the Makefile and adding -lpgp-error and -Lwhere_ever_you_have_it, fixed
> it for me.

There is something with your cross compile environment not in order.
Obviously you need to cross-compile and install libgpg-error first and
make sure that the config scripts is found.  Checkout autogen.sh for
hints on how to cross compiler for Windows.  I am not sure whether
gnupg 1.9 can be build for windows.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner