Supported Cards

dave at davehope.co.uk dave at davehope.co.uk
Tue Jul 18 14:01:04 CEST 2006

Hello all,

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for my lack of understanding in all
things related to SmartCards.

Just recently (having finally managed to keep my key for a year - I
usually forget to back them up when rebuilding my PC) I've decided
it's time to invest in a SmartCard system.

I've come across the OpenPGP [0] card which is supported in gnupg
1.4.0 and above, however when trying to contact them didn't hear back.
SmartcardFoucus seems to be a fairly comprehensive site [1], so I was
wondering if someone on the list would be kind enough to point me at
which cards I'll be able to use to store my key ?

Thanks,

Dave

*[0] http://www.g10code.com/p-card.html
*[1]