some questions..

Dirk Traulsen dirk.traulsen at lypso.de
Tue Jun 6 09:36:11 CEST 2006

Am 27 May 2006 um 19:55 hat Jørgen Lysdal geschrieben:

> I have a revoker on my key that i would like to remove, but i cant
> find a way to do this. Can anyone help?

If you sent your key to a keyserver, then you are out of luck. There
is no way to take something back you sent to a keyserver. You can
only revoke things, but to add a revoker is unrevocable itself for
security reasons. The only possibility for you is to revoke the key
by yourself, but that is also the only damage a bad revoker can do to
your key, so ...

As the addition of a revoker to a key is the addition of a signature,
there is a non-trivial way to get rid of it, when and only when you
kept the key for yourself. If this is the case, ask again and I will
send you instructions.