Ohhhh jeeee: ... this is a bug (getkey.c:2079:merge_selfsigs)

Sergi Blanch i Torné sbt at megacceso.com
Thu Mar 2 17:37:52 CET 2006

Right now, I don't know if the root problem came from the patch. As you say
this patch only add mathematical and cryptographic functions to provide
elliptic curves over finite fields.

I run a patched binary usually. I trust in it, but always I have rings backup.
There is _not knowed_ bugs, but it is a relative new code that need more
hack, and also it will receive improvements.

Thank you to use the patch and never doubt to ask.

/Sergi.

A Dijous 02 Març 2006 16:21, Phil Pennock va escriure: