Running pinentry natively under MacOS.

Benjamin Donnachie benjamin at py-soft.co.uk
Tue May 9 20:43:54 CEST 2006

Benjamin Donnachie wrote:
> 	1. Create the directory ~/.MacOSX and save the attached
> environment.plist file into there.

Well done to Charly for spotting my "deliberate" mistake.

> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
> <plist version="1.0">
> <dict>
> 	<key>GPG_AGENT_INFO</key>
> 	<string>/Users/benjamin/.gnupg/S.gpg-agent:0:1</string>
> 	<key>SSH_AUTH_SOCK</key>
> 	<string>/Users/benjamin/.gnupg/S.gpg-agent.ssh</string>
> </dict>
> </plist>

You will need to edit environment.plist to reflect your system, unless
you're luckily enough to have the account name benjamin!!!  NB The
short-cut ~ does NOT work and you will need to type the path in full.

Once you've changed environment.plist you will need to log out and then
in again for it to take effect.

Ben