GPG4Palm

Moueen BG coffeepot at gmail.com
Tue May 9 21:59:33 CEST 2006

I appreciate the time you guys dedicate for the development and
maintenance of GnuPG.

Many people use a PDA in their work and/or daily routines. Do you use
a PDA? How many of the Physicians you know use a PDA. PGP was one of
the few reliable HIPAA compliant applications for Palm. Now the
available applications vary in reliability and show a near complete
lack of standardization. The PGP people refuse to make PGP for Palm
available even commercially.

How about a "SuperWaba" (http://www.superwaba.org/) port? This would
make it useful on more than one platform (Palm OS, Symbian 7.0s (Nokia
6600, 6670) etc...), No? Would this introduce more security headaches?

The Palm/PDA port is probably not a priority for most developers, but
people are becoming more mobile.

As I said, I appreciate your work. GnuPG is a great product even
without a Palm port.

Thanks

--
____
the addressee(s) named herein and contains legally privileged and/or

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boulder_Pledge