GPG4Palm

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Tue May 16 00:59:52 CEST 2006

Werner Koch wrote:

>I have only looked at the Nokia 770 recently but frankly did not found
>the time to figure out good entropy sources for random numbers.

User input (the pgp 2.x way)? Further, where does gpg use random numbers?
Creating the key on a "real" computer but being able to use it on a pda or
smartphone would be a usable solution to most pda/smartphone users I think.

Can't wait ubtil gsm is phased out and speech becomes a tcp/ip stream over
umts. Then full encryption can finally be made massively available.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers         //  Physics and science fiction site:
johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl   //  http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html