Delete uid from keyserver

Svein Halvor Halvorsen svein.h at lvor.halvorsen.cc
Sun May 21 12:03:15 CEST 2006

Hi!

If an uid is no longer in use, but the key itself is. Eg. I've updated
the key by removing an uid, and later added a new one. What is the
best practice when it comes to reflect the cahnges on the keyservers?

Should I just upload my new key, merging the new uids with the old,
and leave it at that?  Or should I revoke the entire key, then upload
the new one (which is practically the same, only with an updated uid
list)?

Would having lots of unused uids in your key be a problem?

Svein Halvor