gpg error messag

Jim Dever jdever at triad.rr.com
Mon Nov 6 06:47:18 CET 2006

David Shaw wrote:

> You might be able to manipulate things into verifying the signature by
> editing the file to change the SHA1 string to SHA256, but the real
> problem is probably in whatever program generated the message.

Thanks!  I thought that might be the problem although I didn't know how
to determine what hash the message was actually using.  What's
ridiculous is that the message was produced by the PGP Global Directory
keyserver.  The message is PGP/MIME in HTML format and I don't even see
a HASH string in the message source at all.

Thanks for your help!

--
Jim