pgp decryption Failed - 2

nealpd at bellsouth.net nealpd at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 6 21:39:33 CET 2006

 We are using gnupg version 1.2.1.  When our customer sends in an
 encrypted file we are unable to decrypt it because it keeps getting an
 error of "pgp decryption Failed - 2".   The customer can then start
 completely over and encrypt the file again, send it through and it
 works fine then.  The file always fails on the first couple of tries
 though.  They have asked us to research and find out what the "pgp
 decryption Failed - 2" error message means and I can find nothing in my
 documention to tell me what it is.