pgp decryption Failed - 2

Joseph Oreste Bruni brunij at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 7 05:31:45 CET 2006

Do you get the same result when using the current version of GnuPG
(i.e. 1.4.5)? Is the file sent ASCII armored? When you say "sends"
what is the method (FTP, email, etc.)? If using FTP, is the transfer
method text or binary? Is one of the computers in question using
Windows? What is your customer using for encryption (PGP, GnuPG)?

You say that "they" asked you to research the error message. Who is
"they"? Are they receiving the error message when encrypting or are
you when decrypting? Or are they receiving an error message when you
encrypt a response file to them?

-Joe