OpenPGP Card implementation

Benjamin Donnachie benjamin at py-soft.co.uk
Sat Nov 11 19:51:00 CET 2006

Peter Lebbing wrote:
> Is the implementation of the current OpenPGP Card open source? If so,
> how can I obtain the source?

It struck me as ironic that OpenPGP isn't that open!  I started work on
an open implementation on a BasicCard but, due to licensing
restrictions, I am unable to get a card with RSA card built in and
implementing RSA using the binary left to right method in Basic with
limited memory and processing power is no mean feat!

Plus the development kit is only available under Windows!  When I get
more time I hope to return to it, but it's not a priority for me.

Ben