Logo ballot reminder

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Nov 29 18:33:50 CET 2006

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 18:10, brunij at earthlink.net said:

> Werner, your original ballot announcement ended up in my "Junk" box
> accidentally by my filter. I only noticed it after a rare venture to
> look to see what was there. Perhaps the HTML email is setting off
> people's filters?

Probably.  Frankly, I learned it only after starting that poll and
then it was too late.  Anway, setting up my own election service for
this one-time event and send proper mails (i.e. text/plain) does not
seem to be justified.

Maybe someone can come up with a patch to the CIVS software to add an
option for sending non-HTML mails.  It would be nice feature for other
projects too.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner