Logo ballot reminder

Andrew Myers andru at cs.cornell.edu
Wed Nov 29 19:21:20 CET 2006

Hi all,

CIVS originally sent text/plain emails. But it was useful to be able to
embed links and to preserve election description formatting. The HTML it
sends is pretty minimal -- I don't think it should set off reasonable
spam filters. At least, I haven't heard this complaint before. Making
HTML mail an option seems like a good idea, though there are already too
many options for my taste. If someone wants to write that patch I'd be
happy to include it.

I hope the election system has been working well for everyone otherwise.

Cheers,

-- Andrew