Logo ballot reminder

Andrew Berg bahamut at madhatt.com
Wed Nov 29 18:52:29 CET 2006

Joseph Oreste Bruni wrote:
> Werner, your original ballot announcement ended up in my "Junk" box
> accidentally by my filter. I only noticed it after a rare venture to
> look to see what was there. Perhaps the HTML email is setting off
> people's filters?
I don't think HTML was why, it could be because of the number of links.
Were there a lot? (it arrived before I subscribed to the list)
Doesn't really matter,though. Just add gnupg-users-bounces at gnupg.org and
gnupg-announce-bounces at gnupg.org to your address book.

--
( o.o ) ( o.o ) ( o.o )
 > ^ <   > ^ <   > ^ <  Don't make me send my ASCII kitten minions.
Key ID: 0x9C6CC3A3
Fingerprint: 5474 04A6 2BAC 7138 204A D61B 4246 59CB 9C6C C3A3
(Portable) Thunderbird 1.5.0.7 w/ Enigmail 0.94.1.1 and GnuPG 1.4.5
Windows XP SP2 Home Edition
Every time you send private information unencrypted, a kitten cries.
So won't you please, please, think of the kittens?