gnupg subkeys HOWTO: looking for a kind soul

Adrian von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Thu Oct 5 10:56:29 CEST 2006

Yodel!

A long long time ago, I wrote the GnuPG Subkeys mini-HOWTO at
<http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/subkeys>.  I have received a lot of positive
feedback over the time, and the page still gets quite a few hits.  But over
the last few years, I've not kept up with gnupg developments (though I'm
still a regular user), and especially I have no idea about compatibility
issues between various versions of GnuPG and possibly other OpenPGP
implementations.

So - anybody wants to officially take over maintenance of this mini-HOWTO?
Access to my host for publication can be arranged if necessary, but I'd
prefer if the document moved, and I'd just place a redirect to the new
location.

Please cc: me on replies.

Thank you & all the best
Adrian von Bidder

--
Maintenance-free: When it breaks, it can't be fixed...