Compiling GnuPG 1.4.5 for Windows on Windows

Carlo Luciano Bianco clbianco at tiscalinet.it
Thu Sep 7 13:25:25 CEST 2006

Il /07 set 2006/, *Mica Mijatovic* ha scritto:

>     Was Wed, 06 Sep 2006, at 07:54:13 -0400,
>     when C wrote:
>
>> How do I do this?
>
> You have instructions here <http://blueness.port5.com/gpgcvs/> on
> how to compile the official version, CVS version and CVS version
> with some additions, both in MSYS and Cygwin environments.

Very interesting page, thanks for the link!

By the way, I have to point out a small mistake in the credits in
the "PGP signed HTML" page
<http://blueness.port5.com/pgp_signed_html/index.html>... ;-)

I am not the author of the pages stored at
<http://tjl73.altervista.org/home.html>, nor of the "OpenPGP
Digitally Signed HTML" tutorial. The author is TJL73, which is a
different person from myself and which deserves all the credits for
the "OpenPGP Digitally Signed HTML" tutorial. TJL73 wrote his
tutorial in Italian and asked me to translate it in English,
and so I am just the (poor!) English translator of the tutorial...
;-)

--
                      |  ICQ UIN: 109517158
 Carlo Luciano Bianco |  Home page: <http://clbianco.altervista.org/>
GnuPG RSAv4 4096 - Fingerprint:FA68CF697EA63865AAFA805F68703AD40609D743