Need non-writable --homedir

jgm mujyo at comcast.net
Thu Sep 14 00:34:45 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 13 September 2006 12:55 pm, Josef Wolf wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 12, 2006 at 02:10:57PM -0500, Robert J. Hansen wrote:
> > I apologize if this email seems snarky.
>
> Robert, please get a beer and calm down.
>
> > However, I'm getting tired of repeating the same answers over and over
> > again.

Josef, don't troll!

While I'm only a lurker, I have to say your last email was the most
vitriolic-loaded post I've ever read here and really goes against the overall
helpful and peaceful tone set here by Werner, David, and the many other fine
people who keep this list and gpg going.

Please leave the baiting and so on out of gnupg-users, as it's really
unpleasant.

Anyway: relax (as you said yourself).

Thanks for reading,

~haruki