gpg-agent and pinentry MacOS

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Sep 20 09:24:58 CEST 2006

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 08:54, Remco Post said:

> x-terminal (exceed on win xp), has anybody done for windows (win pinentry?)
> like what Ben has done for the Mac? Of course this would only solve half the
> problem, but still, it would be a big step forward.

The pinentry tarball also comes with a Windows versions.  This version
is far form being well tested but we once had some success.  Anyway,
the GnuPG 2 port for Windows we did 2 years ago was not compelete and
I am not sure whether it still builds.

Recall that Mac OS X is a Unix system wheres Windows is very different
from Unix.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner