Batch Mode and decrypt

jane grove grove.jane at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 17:27:35 CEST 2007

Thanks, David.  I still have a question though:

In my script, I used the command
"gpg --batch --passphrase-fd 0 -d [INPUTFILE]"
to decrypt my "INPUTFILE".  When I run the script, it pauses and wait
for the passphrase.  If I enter the passphrase, the script goes
through well.  If I hit enter without the right passphrase, the script
complains about not having the right passphrase.

How can I run this script in silent mode, feed the passphrase to it
automatically?  I am trying not to interact with the script during its
running.

Thanks - Jane