Thanks to Sven and Peter (was: Re: Lost passphrase)

Thomas Sowa groups at sowa.cc
Wed Apr 18 00:04:46 CEST 2007

Hi,

i just created a new key, the revocation and tatood the passphrase on my left
toe :-=

Thanks for help, i figured that the situation looks bad, but hoped thare could
be done something. If it were, however, it would go at cost of security, so
it's all good.

Take care and watch out for your passphrases folks :-)
Thomas