Hi to the mailing list

Aldo Latino aldolat at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 21:56:35 CET 2007

Hi,

I am a new user of this mailing list and I am very happy to meet all of
you.
I am a Italian Linux user and enjoyed this Operating System for 2 years.
Coming from Windows where I used PGP from vers. 6 to 8, now in Linux I
am a very enthusiastic user of GnuPG. I hope to improve my use of GnuPG
reading your threads and, why not?, to help someone of you in
something... :)

Bye,
Aldo

P.S. Sorry for my English!!