Sending Public Key

jason heddings rocket at heddway.com
Mon Feb 12 20:53:38 CET 2007

Thanks for the reply (and keeping me from making a big mistake)...

So, for doing basic data encryption / transmission, what's the right way to
go?  We just need to do public key encryption, send the data (via email or
postal), decrypt on a backend.

Thanks for all the help here...  Obviously I'm trying to forge new ground
for our company.

--jah