Problem with Evolution

Adam Schreiber sadam at clemson.edu
Sat Feb 17 13:35:25 CET 2007

On 2/16/07, Marc <contactium at gmail.com> wrote:
> I use GnuPG 1.4.3 with Ubuntu 6.10, Seahorse 0.9.5 and
> Evolution 2.8.1 and I have this error message :
>
> Because "can't connect to
> `/home/marc/.gnome2/seahorse-akXvEN/S.gpg-agent': Aucun fichier ou
> répertoire de ce type
> gpg: impossible de se connecter à
> `/home/marc/.gnome2/seahorse-akXvEN/S.gpg-agent': connect failed
> gpg: écriture de `-'
> gpg: DSA/SHA1 signature de: « 0F70F90E Marc <contactium at gmail.com> »
> ", you may need to select different mail options.
>
> I don't have the file S.gpg-agent.
> How to include it in seahorse-akXvEN ?

This message is really more appropriate for the seahorse-users list so
I'm cc'ing it.

I can only imagine that you have changed how you started up
seahorse-agent and now have a stale entry at the end of
~/.gnupg/gpg.conf.  Make sure that seahorse-agent is properly chained
into your session with the information found on one of our wiki
pages[1].

Cheers,

Adam

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Seahorse/SessionIntegration