Key signing at FOSDEM

markus reichelt ml at mareichelt.de
Mon Feb 19 16:41:37 CET 2007

Hi,

this is just a reminder that there's a key signing party at FOSDEM
this year again. I am a bit late to post this note (due to carneval
season), submissions are already closed by now, but it's possible to
exchange key fingerprints according to the usual scheme (with me ;-)

FOSDEM takes place in Brussels, 24/25th this month.

http://fosdem.org/2007/keysigning#gpg for more info

PS: There's a CAcert event as well, in case you are interested.

--
left blank, right bald