walkthrough

PaulH paul.house at connect-spot.com
Tue Feb 20 12:41:25 CET 2007

Hi,

I have just installed gpg4win-1.0.8.  I'm new to this and not sure what I'm
doing exactly and haven't the time to teach myself.  I have looked for
tutorials etc but can only find using gpg from the command line. All I
simply  need to do is set up a private key and be able to send encrypted
emails to a particular client.  I have tried but any email sent
is not encrypted. My mail client is Outlook 2003.

At some point the emails will automatically be sent from a server, the
emails themselves will be generated by php script.  Are there any issues
with using gpg in this way?

Sorry for the brevity of this post but I have my boss breathing down my neck
expecting answers.

Regards

Paul