walkthrough

John Clizbe JPClizbe at tx.rr.com
Thu Feb 22 03:57:43 CET 2007

PaulH wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just installed gpg4win-1.0.8.  I'm new to this and not sure what I'm
> doing exactly and haven't the time to teach myself.  I have looked for
> tutorials etc but can only find using gpg from the command line. All I
> simply  need to do is set up a private key and be able to send encrypted
> emails to a particular client.  I have tried but any email sent
> is not encrypted. My mail client is Outlook 2003.
>
> At some point the emails will automatically be sent from a server, the
> emails themselves will be generated by php script.  Are there any issues
> with using gpg in this way?
>
> Sorry for the brevity of this post but I have my boss breathing down my neck
> expecting answers.

Have you installed the GnuPG Outlook plug-in? http://www.g10code.de/p-gpgol.html

Since you're encrypting all mails from a server, you may also wish to take a
look at GPGrelay: http://sites.inka.de/tesla/gpgrelay.html

--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet:   John (a) Mozilla-Enigmail.org
You can't spell fiasco without SCO. PGP/GPG KeyID: 0x608D2A10/0x18BB373A

"Just how do the residents of Haiku, Hawai'i hold conversations?"