Connecticut DSS Requirements for Electronic Signatures

Vince Callaway vince at totalsense.com
Wed Jan 3 05:28:20 CET 2007

I'm currently reading through the doc.  These people are clueless.

It been proved over and over that changing passwords often is bad.  The
reason you ask?  People write them down. Just like the people that put a
post-it on the back of a debit card with the PIN.

I was on the task force that wrote the rules for Washington States
Digital Signature Law.  One of the reasons the act passed was to keep
every little podunk agency from coming up with their own rules and make
digital signatures useless.

After I read the whole doc I'll give you my opinion.