New in GPG KEY Problem

piukeman spsebastian at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 03:22:41 CET 2007

I have a little problem,

My question is can i recover a private key, or delete it from the server. I
have the PASSPHRASE and i still have the email account and i have the public
key too. The problem is i format my HD and i lost the KEYRING i did not
backup the keyrings so now i am in this problem. What can i do whatsmore i
send the key to a server, so i am avaible online, but i can not sign with
that key. Again what can i do...... I will appreciate a bit of help. Thanks
a lot

Piukeman