wildcard use in GnuPG

* Ouellette, George gouellette at sirioslp.com
Wed Jan 10 19:53:10 CET 2007

All,

I am trying to use a wildcard, but the option doesn't seem to be
allowed. I want to decrypt a whole folder of files daily, but the file
names will change daily. I want to just do something like:

gpg -d -o c:\ftpdropfolder\*.pgp c:\savefolder\

I have tried with and without Quotation marks, but it seems GnuPG
doesn't support wildcards. Thoughts on solutions? I am trying to
automate, so unattended decryption is what I am after. I saw batch
decrypt, but it requires individual file names.

I am using GnuPG v1.4.6

George