signing an verifying data without the need of files

Björn Mayer info at webinfo.de
Tue Jan 16 17:01:08 CET 2007

  Hi John,

  thanks for your reply!! The problem is, that this tool is written in C and
  is using the GPGME library. I want to write a method for my JavaGPG class
  and thus would like to know, how this can be done just by using a shell.
  The reason is, that my Java API simulates shell commands and retrieves
  the results via redirecting the standard output into particular file
  descriptors. From here, I can access the results in Java.

  But anyway, thanks for your reply, in deed it is a pretty nifty utility
;-)
  Bjorn