payload in GenericMessage

Björn Mayer info at webinfo.de
Wed Jan 31 02:42:48 CET 2007

  Hi,

  I was just asking me the following question:
  An ACLMessage is sent within a GenericMessage. Also, an envelope as well
as a payload are stored within this GenericMessage. Supposed the
ACLMessage contains sensitive data - can this data (even if partially) be
reconstructed simply with the help of the payload or the envelope, too?
What kind of information is stored within this payload? I'm just
considering security issues and thus would like to know if it would be
enough to encrypt only the ACLMessage but not the payload...

  I'm thankfull for every single hint,
    Bjorn