Broken pipe?

Michael Kesper mkallas at schokokeks.org
Tue Jul 3 09:13:41 CEST 2007

Hi,

Werner Koch schrieb:
> On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 12:07, guillaume.yziquel at free.fr said:
>
>> I apologize for the weight of this message.
>
> As I alrady said:  You have no permission to write to the USB device.

This seems to be the result of several half-correct howtos for installing
the cardreader. Recently I wanted to install it on a new machine but got
the same result. For the instant, I "solved" it by installing pcscd and
libpcsclite1.
I think we need a better way for new users to install the reader, maybe a
small installation package or something similar.

Best wishes
Michael
--
Nobody can save your freedom but YOU -