where i can download gpgsm?

the dragon ceprn at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 02:16:22 CEST 2007

google is your friend.

I'd look here

http://packages.debian.org/unstable/utils/gpgsm

peace,
clark 'the dragon' willis

services for 40 hours a week, not purchasing your soul. Your time is the
only real finite asset that you have, and once used it can never be

I work to live; I don't live to work.

"Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you
can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people
spend it for you." -- Carl Sandburg (1878 - 1967)

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. -- William G. McAdoo

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and
by the rulers as useful. -- Seneca

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because
I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

----Original Message Follows----

hi everybody,,,,,i want to find a gpgsm....i didnt see him in ftp site of
gnupg
or intevation, i missed it??  can somebody please explain where, i can get
this
gpgsm?? thanks you