GnuPG and PGP 5.0 compatibility problem

Stefan Oltmanns stefan-oltmanns at gmx.net
Fri Jul 27 13:16:09 CEST 2007

Werner Koch schrieb:
> On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 00:40, stefan-oltmanns at gmx.net said:
>
>> (and PGP 5 accepted all of them), but I wasn´t able to remove them
>> from my key, I changed the expire time several times, but no luck.
>
> Enter debug in the edit menu to see what packets you have in your
> keyblock.  You may also use
>    gpg --export yourkeyid | gpg --list-packets
> to get a detailed listing.

That´s exactly what I did to see what I have in my key, and the key
flags won´t be removed no matter what I do.
I also added "tty_printf(_("do_add_key_flags was called.\n"));"
at the begin of the function (the only command in the function at all).
I see this message only during the creation of a new key (two times),
but never when I edit one.

Regards,
Stefan