HowTo make a donation to gpg...

Dirk Zemisch lists_de at zemisch.de
Sat Mar 17 04:09:22 CET 2007

Hello Sebastian, hi all

On  Friday, March 16, 2007, at 19:52 GMT -05 (Saturday, March 17, 2007,
at 07:52 my local time), Robert J. Hansen chipped in:

> However, GnuPG is--as you can guess from its name--a GNU project,
> which means it's closely affiliated with the Free Software
> Foundation.  The FSF is a non-profit charity headquartered in the
> United States, and gratefully accepts donations.

> https://www.fsf.org/associate/support_freedom/donate

Or, for europeans, try here for the FSF Europe:

http://www.fsfeurope.org/help/donate.de.html (german version)

--
Bye,
Dirk

An excerpt from Plato:
He who can properly define and divide is to be considered a god.